Meet Our Staff, Learn Our History
We have provided comprehensive and compassionate pet care in San Antonio since 1980. We keep ourselves at the forefront of veterinary science and personalized pet care by maintaining membership in the Texas Academy of Veterinary Practice. This requires a minimum of 50 hours a year of additional training, as well as dedication to the academy’s rigorous standards of pet care delivery.
Get to know our staff in more detail here.Request Appointment
Our preferred methods of payment are:
- Credit/debit cards (must be in your name, ID required)
- Care Credit Plans offered:
- 6 month deferred interest with a $200 minimum
- Extended plans with Fixed Monthly Payments – minimum of $1,000, 24,36 or 48 month plans
- Fixed Monthly Payments – minimum of $2,500 @ 60 month plan
All professional fees are due at the time services are rendered, and all forms of payment must be in the name of the person making the payment. Should your pet be admitted to the hospital, a deposit or prepayment will be required.
If desired, we will gladly prepare a written treatment plan for your pet (please ask our doctor or receptionist).
If you are interested in acquiring pet insurance, we recommend Embrace Pet Insurance. USAA members qualify for a 15% discount on Embrace Pet Insurance.